Keeping it real

Was a long time ago now we had a real, full body bikini shot in here so it's about time what do you think! I've sometimes come across some grumpy middle age or retired mens blogs out there in the world wide web where these guys insist on me being "full of myself" whatever that means. Apparently as I'm posting images of myself "all the time". But let's keep it real boys, a photo of a half naked young woman offer much higher marketing value than what photos of flowers, caribbean fruits and even sailboats does so you must understand the necessity of these from time to time. Let us agree on that business and pleasure can very well be combined, and most certainly while dressed in nothing but a bikini.

This particular one is from Diane von Furstenberg and Beach Fasion Shop
My beautiful rustic necklace is from We Dream In Colour.